Fitting is the assembling together of parts and removal of metals to secure necessary fit. Following safety measures need to be taken in fitting workshop –
1. Files must have well fitted handles
2. See that work piece is perfectly clamped or fixed in the vice.
3. Never use hammers with loose heads.
4. Use the right tools for the right job.
5. Do not use a spanner as a hammer.
6. Do not use a steel rule as a screw driver.
7. Use the coolant at the time of hack-sawing and drilling.
8. Keep the work place neat and clean after work.
Enjoy your mechanical workshop and projects!!!